1. USAFMA has specialized in children's martial arts since 1986 and has one of the most progressive, innovative martial arts programs in the nation.
We encourage education and 100% of our Junior Black Belt graduates are attending or are graduates of a university. On a competitive level we have three NASKA World martial art champions and
a nationally rated performance team!
2. We pride ourselves on delivering a professional, nurturing family environment with caring Black Belt instructors.
Our Black Belt instructors are internationally and nationally certified, have CPR and first aid training, and have a minimum of 10 years experience with USAFMA.
3. We teach our own unique system of Freestyle Martial Arts (FMA) which incorporates: practical streetwise self defense skills (reacting under pressure),
extreme martial arts (acrobatic sport performance), traditional martial arts (karate / tae kwon do / judo), and mixed martial arts (sport grappling and kickboxing).
Through our unique system of FMA, we emphasize the importance of "Character Development" such as confidence, discipline, respect, focus, and perseverance.
- * Channel 10 Leadership Award recipient
- * County of San Diego Self Defense Expert - Mary D.
- * Dr. Phil Self Defense guest - Tracie A.
- * San Diego Foundation - USA Freestyle Family College Scholarship
- * San Diego Padres Petco Park main field - Team Freestyle Performance
- * Special Needs program - Community Service - Free tuition
- * Philanthropy Fundraisers - Rady's Children Hospital, UCSD Burn Center, Voices for Children, Polinsky Center, Ronald McDonald House, YMCA, Teen Shelter.